Looking for film and audio material on Berlin and Brandenburg?
For instance, come discover impressive photos of the Berlin Wall. From the division of Berlin, to life in East and West Berlin and the fall of the Wall. As well, we offer additional material from the areas of politics, culture, history and sport. The film material we carry on the GDR (German Democratic Republic) which documents the political developments all the way up to the Reunification is unparalleled.
Take advantage of our offer to use material from our vast stock of documentaries, reports and news broadcasts. Whether for television or DVD production, advertising films, company profiles, product presentations, trade show displays or sales events - complete productions or excerpts from our archives can be used in many different ways. We will gladly advise you.
Do you want to conduct research using our archives? Please let us know your desired search terms – the more precise your description is, the more successful our research will be. In order to be able to prepare an offer for you, we would need the following information:
- company name and complete postal address
- name of your production or your project
- value-added tax identification number applying to EU member states
Have you already found a broadcast or excerpt and would now like to obtain a licence? We will gladly prepare an offer for you. Besides the three points listed above, we would need the following information:
- exact description of the materials to be licenced (also with help of film clip listings, screen shots or film data)
- licence term (duration of time)
- licence territory (geographic area of usage)
- licence coverage (i.e. usage of excerpt)
We welcome any questions you may have and would be pleased to advise you over the telephone.
Here you can see a few well-known film productions which used some of our materials:
- Der Rücktritt (2013)
- GEORGE (2013)
- Marley (2012)
- Joschka und Herr Fischer (2011)
- The Big Eden (2011)
- Loriot und die Musik (2011)
- Der Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008)
And here are broadcasting organisations we regularly provide materials to: